Lil cuties 1

8:03 PM by , under

My cousins came over to visit. They're going to be staying for a while =) and i don't mind one bit. Why? Because that means my faaav lil cuz is going to stay here with me

She's soo cute mashallah =) She brought me these cute lil slippers as a gift lol I think i'll wear them tonight to keep her happy.

I had an intresting convo with my nephew yesterday when I went to visit

Me: You don't hav school Yusuf? Or are you sick?

Him: Can I ask you something?

Me: Na3am, what happened?

Him: Does Allah get mad at you if you lie?

Me: You lied about something?

Him: I didn't want to go to school so I said that I don't feel good and mama let me stay home...is that bad?

That got us into talking about why lying isnt't good, and he promised not to do that again







edit post

1 Reply to "Lil cuties"

Anonymous on November 27, 2008 at 1:02 PM

well done shaykha!