Ya Allah! (0)

8:40 PM by , under

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ya Allah where do I begin? I’m so sad tonight. Tears form and there is nothing I can do to stop them from falling. It was only yesterday when I saw your face, so full of pain but nevertheless alive. You were alive, full of breath, and now…now you’re lying covered up…soon to be burried beneath the darknessI miss you. I miss you so much and I can not bring you back…no one can except Allah. I cannot hold it much longer, I know you were meant to die but I can’t…I can’t think of you as dead. I’ve made dua that Allah would cure you…That you would come back home with that smile on your face…But Allah had a different planI can not do anything but ask Allah to forgive you. I have a lot to say, but I am tired of thinking, feeling, crying. Allah Yarhamak! May Allah have mercy on you!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



edit post

0 Reply to "Ya Allah!"