Actions (0)

9:00 AM by , under


This made me smile today. =) Sometimes we are the cause of our own problems, right?
Its funny how we humans take everything for granted. Even our breathing, try to hold it for more than a minute and you'll fail. Last night we had a power outage for a few minutes. I was in the garage when everything went black. Subhanallah i can only imagine the kind of life blind people live in...
+
+
"ACTIONS ARE BASED UPON INTENTIONS"

+
+
Funny how a little intention can change everything. Reminds me of some lyrics from Native Deen's Intention song.


+
+
Many times I have found my intentions
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely


May Allah give us pure intentions! Ameen



edit post

0 Reply to "Actions"